Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MUNICH, Germany - Feb 14, 2017 - Archiware GmbH, manufacturer of data management software, releases the public beta version of VMware® backup product Archiware Pure. Going on sale this summer, Archiware Pure completes Archiware’s portfolio of easy-to-use software solutions for end-to-end data protection.
Munich, February 14th, 2017 – Virtualization is a well-established, rapidly growing and future-proof technology. Today’s virtual setups require a secure and simple backup solution. Archiware’s cutting-edge new product Archiware Pure empowers small and medium-sized businesses to effectively secure their virtual machines.
Archiware Pure merges simplicity with functionality. The innovative, reliable and easy-to-use appliance secures and restores virtual machines operating in the VMware® vSphere environment. The fully automated backup and restore is promptly and easily installed as a VMware® Virtual Appliance. Product advantages include:
5-minute installation and setup
· an all-in-one user interface
· optimized speed and minimum data transfer
· scalability for virtual backup systems
· an affordable, non-socket based price point
The public beta version of Archiware Pure is now available for an extended 90-day free trial period via http://www.archiware.com/products/pure.
The full product will be released in the second quarter of 2017.
Headquartered in Munich, Germany, and privately held, Archiware is a manufacturer of data management software for backup, synchronization and archiving. Archiware software is aimed primarily at SMB in the Media & Entertainment industry.
The product line includes
– P5 Synchronize – Replicate data to ensure high availability
– P5 Backup – Back up server data to disk and tape
– P5 Backup2Go – Back up desktop and laptop data to disk
– P5 Archive – Move or migrate data offline to disk and tape
– Archiware Pure – Innovative, simple VMware® backup
For more information, visit www.archiware.com (http://www.archiware.com) Source :