Press Release (ePRNews.com) - DUBAI, UAE - May 25, 2016 - In our past many articles we have discussed different types of dehumidifiers for swimming pools. In this article we will explore wall mount type swimming pool dehumidifiers. SPD series ceiling mount ducted type dehumidifier is best option for any swimming pool. But in certain cases when there is no option of ceiling mount then we have to think of wall mount option. CtrlTech offers AP series of wall mount dehumidifier.
Features of Wall mount Swimming pool Dehumidifiers.
Indoor swimming pool room dehumidification is complex job and it need to be address by experts only. Right choice of swimming pool dehumidification equipment will solve issue of high humidity once for all or it might turn into nightmare. AP series unit offered by us is slim in design. Provided with wall mount brackets. AP series residential swimming pool dehumidifier. For Large pool we have SPD series swimming pool dehumidifiers.
AP series indoor swimming pool dehumidifier provided with control panel. Control panel has indication of power on/off, desfrost mode, over temperature and hygrostat to set required humidity level. Humidity level can set between 20 to 80% RH. When humidity level in indoor pool room reaches to set humidity level, dehumidifier will switch of automatically. This unit has automatic defrosting system. In event of ice forming on coil, dehumidifier automatically switch on to defrosting mode. AP series swimming pool dehumidifiers are offered in two capacities. It has thickness of only 26 centimeter and weight of 54 kgs only. Unit has option of mixing fresh air too. It has elegant look and easily match with our interiors. Unit can be wall mount or floor mount also. Radial fan with winding protection provided for low noise and efficient operation. Unit equipped with rotary compressor which is fully hermetically sealed to protected against overloading. Also compressor place on vibration-insulated bearings.
Controls Panel of AP Dehumidifier.
Control Panel of AP series dehumidifiers for swimming pools has following controls:
• On/Off Switch.
• Single lamp to show if power connection is on or off.
• Single lamp for defrost mode. When unit runs on defrost mode then this green lamp will glow.
• Signal Lamp to show ambient temperature out of range. When ambient temperature above 32 deg C, then compress or will shut down and this red lamp will glow.
• Signal lamp to indicate that set humidity is reached. When room humidity equal to set humidity then dehumidifier will go in sleep mode and this yellow lamp will glow.
• Hygrostat to sent required humidity level. Humidity can be set between 20% to 80% RH.
Also unit has opening from back side for fresh air intake if needed and drainage connection.
Advantages and disadvantages of wall mount dehumidifiers for swimming pools.
• Wall mount swimming pool dehumidifiers save space.
• Esthetically wall mount dehumidifier looks good.
• Wall mount dehumidifiers has limitation of capacity and airflow.
• It can be use for small residential swimming pool only.
To Know more about swimming pool dehumidifiers then please contact us.
CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES FZE (Ctrltech) Source :
PO Box 122271,
T: +971 6 5489626
Mobile: +971 50 1537113 / +971 55 2338912
F: +971 6 5489627
Product website: http://www.dehumidifier-uae.com