Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Dominical, Costa Rica - Oct 03, 2016 - Waterfall Villas Wellness Retreat is planning a 14-day deep-healing Yoga retreat in Kerala, India from November 1-14, 2017.
There’s an ancient belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word that means “life wisdom”, formalized in written form in 1,000 BC. Ayurveda is the most holistic approach to balance for real wellness in all aspects of your spirit in this human experience.
I will be discussing the Astrology, Chakra system connection including the emotions and organs of each chakra and offering yoga exercises to heal and strengthen them. This will be a trip you will not want to miss! Kaypacha, New Paradigm Astrology
This deeply healing journey benefits the mind, soul and body. The retreat is being held at the premier award-winning authentic Ayurveda Resort located at the southern tip of India, in the heart of Kerala, right on the Arabian Sea. The resort is home to 13 certified doctors and 90+ therapists to assist in healing on various levels.
The hosts of the retreat are Fateh Bolivar, owner of the Waterfall Villas Wellness Center in Costa Rica, and Astrologer Kaypacha of the well-known weekly Pele reports on YouTube, and the New Paradigm Astrology Cooperative. They are both well-seasoned retreat leaders organizing more than a decade of international retreats for spirituality and wisdom.
This India Yoga Retreat includes:
• A luxurious stay on the Arabian Sea, in one of 22 special cottages reserved for the retreat. Lodging will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis, with a choice of garden view cottages or shared cottages for couples or friends. Most shared cottages have an ocean view)
• Daily Ayurveda doctor visits
• Daily 1.5 – 2 hour long detox treatments (first week of retreat)
• Pachakarma Rejuvenation treatments (6 times per person) includes Shirodhara and other modalities (second week of retreat)
• All Ayurvedic meals
• Daily Hatha/ Art of Living Yoga (3 levels offered 2 times per day)
• Daily Pranayama class (breath work)
• Chakra meditation class
• Temple visit
• Puja ceremonial Hindu blessing
• Kerala Backwater tour
• 8 sessions of Mystery School, which provides keys to the deepest teachings of life
• Lecture on Ayurveda by a representative doctor of the healing center
• Optional Ayurveda cooking classes
• Nightly cultural live music / traditional dance
• Airport transfers to TRV the international airport in the heart of Kerala, India (*Retreat does not include flights into India or to TRV.)
• All Taxes
Kaypacha and Fateh will present a Webinar together on Feb 4th, 2017 to provide more information about the Yoga retreat in India. During the webinar, they will announce a special early bird offer for a limited time, and Fateh will give a brief talk on Ayurveda basics. Please email email@example.com to register for the webinar link.
Waterfall Villas Wellness Retreat is located in the lush tropical forest of Costa Rica in the South Pacific. It offers Kundalini Yoga classes and retreats in their luxurious, romantic, and rejuvenating wellness spa and eco hotel. There are options for both private Yoga retreats for individuals or couples, as well as group retreats several times a year. Waterfall Villas also offers Detox and Spa programs to reduce weight and stress.
For more information and details on registering for the retreat, visit
http://www.waterfallvillas.com/retreats/india-retreats, or you can visit Kaypacha’s site at
http://newparadigmastrology.com/november-1-14-2017-ayurveda-retreat-india/. Source :
Waterfall Villas Wellness Retreat