Press Release (ePRNews.com) - BELLEVUE, Wash. - Apr 10, 2018 - Wicresoft, a strategic Microsoft Partner and leader in Global Business Productivity solutions and services, announced today the official launch of OnePlan, a Microsoft Project Online app for resource scheduling. OnePlan for Project Online enhances the current Project Online resource engagements capabilities by adding a simple to use web-based scheduling board. OnePlan for resource scheduling allows Project Managers to manage their resource engagements via a web browser by adding dynamic new capabilities that give them comprehensive visibility and control over their resource plans across all work.
“Resource Management is crucial within a Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) system to allow managers the ability to make good decisions based on real-time data. Resources are our most valuable asset and knowing when they should work on the right work at the right time is a discipline that we are dedicated and focused on improving.” Joe Larscheid – Vice President of Wicresoft International
OnePlan was designed to address all the core resource challenges that organizations face today including consistently changing work, unplanned requests that disrupt current workloads, and incomplete portfolio visibility that only accounts for all the work in a particular tool vs. all the work across an organization. Features of OnePlan include:
· Drag and Drop Visual Scheduling – Gain insight into project team’s availability and dynamically manage resource schedules for projects with the ease of drag and drop. Match individual resources to the project’s requirements by finding team members according to their roles, skills and availability.
· Decision Insights – Proactively solve scheduling conflicts with a dynamic timeline that visualizes the resource schedule across the organization. Balance skills and availability with a centralized view to identify who has availability and who is overbooked. Add, edit, move and delete assignments in seconds.
· Visual Personal Dashboards and Statusing – Give teams the information they need to make autonomous decisions that keep the project moving forward. Gain transparency and confidence with visibility into individual assignments. Enhance team collaboration with simple status updates directly from their email client.
· Robust Portfolio Analysis – Easily model different portfolio scenarios to determine the best strategic path by weighing project proposals against strategic business drivers based on objective criteria, while considering the cost and resource constraints.
To learn more about OnePlan:
· View On-Demand Resource Management Webinar
· View Microsoft Project Resource Management Demo
· Visit OnePlan Website
Wicresoft, Co-founded by Microsoft, combines Microsoft’s best of breed solutions with their innovative product engineering capabilities to deliver world-class, relevant services including business productivity solutions, consulting, managed services, and technical staffing. As early adopters, Wicresoft invests in promising new breakthrough technology offering their customers a first look at the workplace of tomorrow. With over 6,500 employees and certified Microsoft professionals located throughout North America and around the globe, Wicresoft has offices in Canada, Australia, China, Japan, Europe, and the United States. For organizations looking for a competitive edge, Wicresoft delivers the next generation of business solutions that integrate with Microsoft’s enterprise platform by providing the technology that aligns to the work, and the people that practice it.
For more information, please contact Heather Champoux at firstname.lastname@example.org.