Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TORONTO - Nov 19, 2018 - In a live session upcoming on Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 10am EST (3pm GMT), IQVIA™ Technologies subject matter experts and life science industry thought leaders will discuss the key challenges faced by regulatory and commercial operations to expedite the development, review and distribution of compliant promotional materials to accelerate speed to market.
Join featured speakers Tessa Pugh, Director at PharmaReview Ltd, Kerry Gilzene, Director of Marketing Operations at Theramex, and Associate Directors of Offering Management at IQVIA Julian Backhouse and Victoria Marsh, to learn about:
- The degree to which ‘smart’ review and approval processes accelerate the delivery of content and drive performance improvements
- How to quantify the efficiencies gained by improved collaboration, communication and the sharing of approved assets across internal teams and creative agencies
- The level of marketing component asset reuse at which meaningful cost, duplication and error reductions are achieved and the importance of change management in sustaining gains
- The role of process controls in reducing compliance risks
- The importance of content management integration within an orchestrated commercial ecosystem
This webinar will outline best practices and will feature real use case examples to showcase the value that can be achieved from adopting streamlined content workflows.
For more information about this complimentary event, visit: Work Smarter: How Compliant Life Science Content Approval & Delivery Can Be Accelerated to Drive Performance Improvements.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/why-host-a-webinar/
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 224
Email: email@example.com Source :