Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ATLANTA - Jun 07, 2018 - The heads of finance from Fortune 1000 corporations headline the speaker faculty lineup for the Chief Financial Officer Exchange, which will be held June 24-26, 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia.
This year’s event theme, “Driving Agility in a World of Disruption,” was refined over a nine-month period by surveying top finance executives to identify their top challenges and opportunities. In addition to informing the overall theme, the corporate finance leaders will lead an in-depth discussion at the invitation-only event.
- “Bridging the Talent Gap & Inspiring the Digital-Age Workforce,” Moderated By Michael Schwindle, EVP & CFO, Mills Fleet Farm; Panelist: Mark Brockelman, CFO, GardaWorld
- “Overcoming Organizational Barriers to Enable Data-Driven Financial Models”
- “Culture Transformation: The Shift from Command & Control to a Culture of Collaboration”
- “Power Panel: Women in Finance,” Panelist: Stephanie Plaines, CFO US Retail, Starbucks, Panelist: Michelle Turner, CFO Supply Chain, Johnson & Johnson Panelist: Anaïs Lempereur, Global Head FP&A, Spotify, Panelist: Monalisa Chowdhury, VP Finance, Primerica
- “Era of Transparency: Emerging Trends & Implications in Board Governance”
About the Chief Financial Officer Exchange: The Chief Financial Officer Exchange is an invitation-only peer learning and networking event designed to connect Fortune 1000 heads of finance, industry thought leaders and innovative solution providers in an exclusive environment to foster high-level, meaningful dialog and a candid exchange of ideas among industry experts. The 2.5-day event features a highly engaging mix of in-depth networking, pre-scheduled one-on-one business meetings and interactive presentation formats, including case studies, panel discussions, Masterclasses, BrainWeaves®, and roundtables.
For more information, visit cfoexchangeus.iqpc.com. Source :