Press Release (ePRNews.com) - NORTH VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Sep 08, 2016 - Model Xtractor is a generic relational database modeling inspection tool. Great graphics and powerful local model enhancements: custom joins, chain relationships, conceptual many-to-many relationships, minimized shapes. For traditional or enhanced ER models, generated models or diagrams created from scratch, cloned and further customized, rich or simplified.
Generic interface and universal support for over a dozen database platforms, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL, SQLite and Firebird, cloud databases such as Amazon Redshift and Microsoft SQL Azure Database.
Major Features in Model Xtractor version 1.0 include:
• One-way reverse engineering of most relational databases.
• Crow’s Foot, IDEF1X and simplified ER notations.
• Powerful rich or simplified graphics, with gradient colors or monochrome.
• Generated detailed, structural, relationship and simplified topological models.
• Enhanced virtual custom or chain relationships.
• Custom table and column aliases.
• Expanded, collapsed and minimized shapes.
For more details on the new software release, please see our presentation screens (https://data-xtractor.com/model-xtractor/) and the product information (https://data-xtractor.com/product/model-xtractor/).