Presentation abstracts are available online at http://buzzjs.com/schedule. The list is as follows:
- Andrew Reitano – Creating a Real-time Collaborative ANSI Artboard with TypeScript and Socket.io
- Naomi Jacobs – Webpack: It’s Not Magic
- Joe Sepi – API ALL THE THINGS!
- Sandro Pasquali – Talking back: Conversational UIs with Node.js
- Rachel White – Smarter & Cuter Bots
- Ben Ilegbodu – React + ES.next = ♥
- Yakov Fain – Reactive Programming in Angular 2
Registration is open for the limited seating engagement at http://buzzjs.com/register. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
zen.digital is a training & consulting firm based in SoHo, New York. Its clientele includes Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, nonprofits, museums and artists. zen.digital’s mission is to deepen knowledge in the latest technologies, helping create exceptional digital experiences. Source :
zen.digital supports the Open Source community, sharing experience and expertise by sponsoring the monthly AngularNYC Meetup (http://meetup.com/AngularNYC), which is about to celebrate its fifth anniversary.
Business Info : zen.digital