We all move home at some stage of our lives, and for most, relocating can be a very stressful experience, as you transport all of your worldly possessions from the old home to the new. Prior to the move, you must first sell your property and that in itself is easier said than done, but there are solutions available to Australian property owners who are looking for the best real estate agents. Here are a few tips to help you prepare for the move to your new home.
• Finding a Real Estate Agent – If you live in Australia, sourcing the best real estate agent is simple if you use a local real estate agent finder, as this service gives you access to all the essential data you need to make an informed decision. You can instantly find out how many units the agent currently has listed, the average sale price, and perhaps most importantly, the average number of days until a property is sold.
• Preparing the Property – Much like any other asset, your home needs to be in tip-top condition, and the estate agent would certainly make some suggestions on how to best achieve the right look when taking images for the listing. With a professional presentation, your chances of a quick sale are greatly increased, and some homeowners decide to invest in home-staging, which can result in a sale in no time at all. The day the photographer comes to your home, everything should look good, with the lawn cut and hedges trimmed, and the real estate agent would give you a list of small jobs to carry out prior to the images being taken. Here are some useful tips on saving to buy your first home, which can be a challenge at the nest of times.
• Virtual Property Viewing – Technology has emerged that allows a potential buyer to take a virtual tour of a property, and many real estate agents are offering virtual property viewings, which is very popular among potential buyers, as it allows them to get a feel for the property without actually visiting. Once the interested party has had a virtual tour, they can then arrange a private viewing, which will hopefully result in them making an offer.
• Be Ready for Viewings – With a good real estate agent in your corer, it won’t be long before people make enquiries about your home, therefore, you should be ready at short notice for a viewing. The house should be kept tidy, and even at an hour’s notice, you can be ready to accept a potential buyer into your home, and while it has nothing to do with the property, it is nice to show a clean home.
• Be Prepared to Negotiate – Once your home is actually on the market, how would you respond if you received an offer lower than your asking price? You should prepare your responses to offers and decide in advance, just how much discount you are prepared to offer to clinch the deal. Here is some Australian government information on buying and selling property, which is very useful.
If you prepare well, there’s a very good chance that someone will fall in love with your home, and that will enable you to start preparing for the move into your new residence.
If you have any concerns regarding this press release, please contact the Author / Media Contact / Business of this press release. ePRNews is not resposible for the accuracy of the news posted and do not endorse, support any product/ services/ business mentioned and hereby disclaims any content contained in this press release.