We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01-Jan-2017.
What we collect
As a user of our site, you have the rights to fully understand how and when we use your information. With full disclosure, we hope to dispel any privacy concerns users may have so they know they are fully safe throughout the process of using any of our services or our site. As a ‘Press Release’ site, there are several pieces of information we must collect from our users or record:
- Your email address (for important communication)
- Your name (General Purpose)
- Your Business Information including contact address and other digial contact information including email, website, social accounts profile url (Optional)
- Your IP Address (For Security Purpose and Geographic Userbase Analytics)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We store password in non-reversible hash format. If you forgot your password we can’t tell you but send you a reset link at your account’s registered email. Such security links are only one-time use; and expire in 24 hours if they are not used.