Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Pennsylvania - Jun 20, 2020 - There isn’t a single person who has never heard of Baccarat, the oldest card game. The privileged circles had been playing Baccarat for centuries. Now it is a common casino game, loved by millions.
Today players all over the world now have a chance to try the modern version of this game, Bitcoin Baccarat in a crypto casino. Here are the basic notions of the game with some tips on how to play baccarat online. They will provide easy winnings without being nervous.
Bitcoin Baccarat for Beginners
Online Baccarat is as elegant as its traditional offline variant. It has simple rules and allows minimum bets in mini versions. You can wager Bitcoin Baccarat casino card games with a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin remains the best choice for safe instant transactions.
A player decides what hand he bets on – Banker’s, Player’s one, or Tie. The round will end when one of the hands equals eight or nine, the least prevailing. The Baccarat objective is to guess which bettor’s hand comes to success in the next round.
If bettors get the same natural card value, it is a tie. If none of the players achieves the expected outcome, the hand of the highest value up to nine with the third card dealt is a winning one.
Card Value in Bitcoin Baccarat
Real Baccarat supposes that you will count the cards. It is another thing with Bitcoin Baccarat – it is the casino that counts the winning hand. The outcome is honest with the random number generator involved.
Nevertheless, to understand the main gaming principles you should learn which value the cards in Baccarat stand for:
- The numbers 2-9 have their nominal value;
- Ace equals one point;
- Tens, Jacks, Queens, and Kings value nothing, or zero.
A pair of cards with its total exceeding ten is counted as a sum of two cards reduced by ten points.
The journey of Baccarat across the globe has caused its splitting into several versions, each of them has the fans:
- Mini Baccarat accommodates fewer players and allows low rates of bets. The last is the main reason for its popularity among small-time gamblers.
- Chemin de Fer, being an Italian six-deck offshoot, as come from France. Each player turns into a banker one by one here. The first chance to play has a gambler with the highest bet. The third card here depends on the desire of the players.
- Punto Banco has a Cuban origin and involves up to 14 players and 6-8 decks at once. The third card is obligatory in this version.
- Baccarat Banque is the European version of the game with fewer decks and a great range of betting options.
- Bitcoin Baccarat consolidates all existing kinds of this game in the crypto casino. It allows players to give each a try online for free or with crypto coins and choose the favorite one.
Baccarat Betting Strategies
A player has three options to bet on, and the most profitable is Tie bet, paid out as 8 to 1. At the same time, it is a risky option with a low winning chance (9.52%), better avoided.
Not a bad idea will be to bet on Banker or Player. Any of the hands produces even chances to win (44.62%). Banker hand, pushing at the same rate, gives a little bit more payouts because of the lower house edge.
It is useless to count cards in the game of chance, that won’t help. All you should do is concentrate on Bitcoin Baccarat itself.
Types of Betting Systems
Strategy knowledge may secure you against frequent losses. Before you start betting with Bitcoin, check gaming outcome, applying one of the following systems:
- The positive progression system offers to increase bets in case of winnings and reduce them after losses. It is a good way to maximize winnings without damaging to the bankroll.
- The negative progression system postulates wager increasing after a loss and its reduction after a winning. It supposes that the bet increasing will cover the losses in case of winning.
- The flat betting strategy offers to place the same wager amount in all rounds of play, regardless of whether you lose or win. It may be advantageous due to the low risk if a losing streak occurs.
Bitcoin Baccarat vs. Traditional Game
The crypto casino’s Bitcoin Baccarat plethora leaves behind traditional offline gaming offers. Any Bitcoin Baccarat kind needs no special skills, producing free games for training. When you play Baccarat online, you can choose different stakes size with Bitcoin by contrast with high stakes accustomed to usual games.
To appreciate the benefits of Bitcoin Baccarat, choose one of the top-rated online casino games:
- Classic Baccarat by BSG, the common kind of Punto Banco;
- Mini-Baccarat by Play’N’Go with low stakes and table size cut down;
- American Baccarat Zero Commission by Habanero Games;
- Baccarat VIP by Platipus for higher stakes;
- Baccarat Controlled Squeeze by Evolution with a live dealer.
It was a famous Trump Taj Mahal casino that had been complicit in the latest splash of world interest to Baccarat. In 1990 a Japanese businessman Akio Kashiwagi won $6 Mio and lost $10 Mio there. Mr. Kashiwagi has become the prototype for one of the supporting characters in Scorsese’s “Casino”.
In Ian Flemming’s book “Casino Royale” James Bond plays his favorite game Baccarat with his protagonist. The writer gives a detailed explanation of Baccarat rules and strategies. Afterward, the Baccarat strategy named after the main franchise character has occurred the most ineffectual tactic.