Press Release (ePRNews.com) - DELHI, India - Apr 26, 2016 - L-Type zippers was developed by YKK. When L-type zipper number 3 was developed it gains its popularity to be used in the pants. Though it was extensively used in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and in Bangladesh and was used to be imported from YKK.
In India Singhal Polytech developed and manufacture the L-type number 5, number 6 zippers and L-Type zipper number 8 and number 10 are under development.
As L-type zippers are known for its good strength was approved by military and police forces of INDIA for its garments and other purposes.
Now in India Singhal Polytech is manufacturing the same quality of zippers at its own manufacturing facility in Gurgaon, via brand name OM and NAM.
L-type of zippers is available in all sizes i.e. #5,#6, #8, #10 and can be made as per clients color and specifications.
Singhal polytech are eager to develop the most durable and latest zippers and sliders. It has a specialized lab for new developments. Singhal polytech has developed
· Reverse sliders for all type of zippers
· Heat seal zipper to use non-woven bags by auto ultrasonic bag making machine
· Zipper rolls and sliders for Rice jute bags
· Specially developed mono color & multiple color monofilament zippers are available.
· Super bright and Shiny brass and other metal zipper rolls in various finishes and all sizes are the latest trend and fashions are also available at Singhal Polytech Lmited
So, if you are looking for any type of zippers than Singhal Polytech will provide you the ultimate quality product. We focused on a timely delivery. You can find more information about Singhal Polytech @ http://singhalpolytech.com or contact us @ + 91 98115 26262, 9811028706.
DISCLAIMER : If you have any concerns regarding this press release, please contact the Author / Media Contact / Business of this press release. ePRNews is not resposible for the accuracy of the news posted and do not endorse, support any product/services/business mentioned and hereby disclaims any content contained in this press release.