Weddings are one of the pivotal occasions in an individual’s life. However, in a country like India, we understand how tough it must be to arrange for a social wedding ceremony given the social status it brings with it. It is not possible for everyone to have such a massive amount of liquidity saved. This is where Money View comes in.
We offer a wide range of personal loans, including wedding or marriage loans. We make sure everyone gets to have a wedding worth remembering, no matter the financial condition they have. With hassle-free and minimum documentation we provide an instant loan, up to 5 lakhs, with very low-interest rates. Check out the eligibility criteria to know if you can apply for a loan, below:
Loan Eligibility Criteria:
● While every bank asks for a lump sum amount of monthly salary, at Money View, we have kept a nominal salary requirement of 13, 500 per month.
● Your Cibil score must be at least 650.
● You must have a bank account where your monthly salary gets in.
● You must be between 21 to 57 years of age.
Rate of Interest:
● Our rates of interest are very low, starting as low as 1.33%.
● Taking into account the processing charges of the loan sanctioned, it ranges between 2 to 6%.
How to Get a Wedding Loan from Money View?
● In less than 2 minutes check your eligibility criteria.
● Depending on the financial needs, click on the amount of loan you want.
● Submit your documents, identity proof, address proof and income proof on our website.
● Get the loan amount in your account, within 2 hours of being approved.
At Money View, we provide wedding loans without any guarantor, are cost-effective and can be used for any of your wedding occasions. You can also choose to prepay your loan, given you have completed 3 EMI’s.
Stop worrying about your expenses at your social marriage and make Money View a part of your wedding, today!
Author Bio: Surya Patra is a qualified webmaster by profession and Marathon Runner/Cyclist by passion with more than 6+ years of expertise in the financial domain. Surya is also an entrepreneur, enthusiastic in storytelling, content writing, and digital marketing professional.