Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ORLANDO, Fla. - Mar 21, 2017 - The in-depth discussions at Generis’ American Supply Chain Summit will focus on strategies to achieve innovation, maximize supply chain profitability and increase visibility and flexibility to mitigate risk.
Some of this years key speakers include:
• David Kadrie, VP, Lean Six Sigma, 3M
• Anu Goel, VP, Parts & Vehicle Logistics, Volkswagen Group Of America
• Nic Vu, Gm & SVP, Direct-to-consumer North America , Adidas Group
• Peter Gibbons, EVP & CSCO, Global Development And Product Supply, Mattel. Inc.
• Mercedes Romero, VP, Supply Chain & Global Procurement, Diageo
• Mike Butkus, Former VP, Strategic Supply, McDonald’s USA
• Sean Cumbie, Head of Global Procurement, Biotech Units, Astrazeneca
• Sergio Frias, VP, Contracts, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft
• Richard Davis, VP, Global Lead, Office Of Data Acquisition & Governance, Kellogg Company
• William Mcnally, Administrative Assistant For Procurement & Chief Deputy Acquisition Officer, NASA
Find out more!
View the full Program and Speaker Faculty at http://supplychainus.com/
Contact us to find out how you can participate today!
Contact: Anne Booth
Tel. (647) 428-4215