10 interesting facts about the best online casinos in Canada and around the World

10 interesting facts about the best online casinos in Canada and around the World

The Internet has firmly entered our lives and is actively used not only for professional purposes but also for leisure. Nevertheless, the percentage of enthusiastic online casinos is also quite high and has been constantly growing since 1997, when the first Canadian gambling site on the Internet was opened.

1. The most popular casino

It seems to many that the capital of the gambling business in Las Vegas. Perhaps it used to be. But today only 10% of all Canadian players visit real gaming houses, the remaining 90% prefer to play in best Canadian online casino. The most popular Canadian gambling club on the net is Casinonic. Play with real money in online casino Casinonic

2. Age category

Most of the time in Canadian online casinos is spent not by carefree youth and gullible teenagers, but by middle-aged people 35-40 years old. Among them are also the most enthusiastic players who seriously consider strategies and try to break the bank with mathematical calculations. Also, most of the regular players are people playing 3-5 hours a day.

3. Age restrictions are not the same

We are accustomed to the age limit of 18 years, but such conditions are different in many countries. There are regions where you can visit online casinos:

  •   from 16 years old;
  •   from 21 years old;
  •   without reference to age.

Imagine a situation when you are beaten by a 10-year-old baby in a poker?

The youngest of the successful players is a little boy who, from the age of 6, was fond of poker and by the age of 8 was able to win half a million dollars in online casinos, which he successfully transferred to his Uncle’s PayPal account.

4. The most popular game in online casinos is poker

The second most popular is the lottery – more than half of all players regularly participate in online lotteries. It is noteworthy that they seem to players less risky than slots, but sometimes it is the lottery that brings to the gambling site 50% of the profit.

5. The biggest win on the Internet

The 40-year-old resident from Helsinki got a jackpot of 17.8 million euros. It is noteworthy that he became interested in gambling just a couple of weeks before that, and directly on a happy day spent about half an hour on the game. The Finnish man hit a big jackpot on a slot machine with a progressive jackpot Mega Fortune in 2013, and in 2011 on the same machine, but in another casino, his “neighbor” from Norway received 11.7 million euros.

6. There are not so many professionals in the online gambling

The number of players that can be attributed to specialists in gambling is less than 30% of the total player amount around the world. The rests are newcomers and amateurs who occasionally go to the casino to pass the time or have fun.

7. The most gambling nation

These are users from Cyprus, who annually leave 2.5 million euros in the casino, and the population here is only 800,000.

8. Men are more passionate about gambling than women

Until recently, the percentage of male players consistently amounted to 90%, now the figure has dropped to 84%. Some associate the increase in the number of female players with the popularization of the feminist movement, others with the development of an online casino directly, which made it possible to play in a comfortable home environment.

9. You can play online casino for free

Today, in all gaming establishments there is a free mode where you can play on slots, and other gambling games for free. In this case, you do not even need to register.

10. Secret strategies do not work

The work of online casinos is based on a random number generator, and it is impossible to mathematically calculate your winnings. There is no operational strategy for how to beat a casino online. Each casino site is always in a big profit due to mathematical expectations developed in gambling games. So, there is no win-win strategy.

SHARE :  
CATEGORIES : Gambling

Login

Or using ePRNews Account

Don't have an account ? Sign Up

Register New Account

Already have an account ? Login

Reset Password

Already have an account ? Login

DISCLAIMER

If you have any concerns regarding this press release, please contact the Author / Media Contact / Business of this press release. ePRNews is not resposible for the accuracy of the news posted and do not endorse, support any product/ services/ business mentioned and hereby disclaims any content contained in this press release.