Manage your weight
Excess body fat enhances the body’s natural resistance to insulin, and this lack of resistance is a proven cause of type 2 diabetes. If you have been deemed medically overweight, your chances of being declared a diabetic will increase tenfold. This is why you must attempt to manage your weight at all times.
To perform this all-important task, you must:
● Increase your metabolism by building lean muscle
● Fend off hunger by consuming wholesome, more fulfilling foods
● Avoid temptation by refraining from filling your cupboards with sugary treats
● Study food labels meticulously, count your calorie intake and measure your portions
● Plan your meals in advance
● Weigh yourself on a weekly basis
Smokers are 30-40% more likely to be declared diabetic… and that’s a fact. If you’re serious about reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes, you seriously need to consider putting those cigarettes down.
If you feel that now is the perfect time for you to kick the habit, be sure to put the following advice into practice. Here are six self-help tips you should embrace in your attempt to quit smoking:
● Get yourself into a positive frame of mine — by hook or by crook, you will quit smoking!
● Come up with a plan to reduce your nicotine intake on a daily basis — whatever you do, don’t attempt to quit cold turkey
● Avoid foods that make smoking more satisfying (steaks and burgers are common culprits in this instance)
● Identify when and why you crave cigarettes and try to avoid these triggers going forward
● Seek assistance from others and learn to rely on other people for support
● Be more active and distract yourself from the urge to smoke
Recent studies involving diabetic mice proved that Cannabidiol does in fact have an impact on type 2 diabetes. The mice that were treated with a CBD oil underwent an impressive 56% reduction in the incidence of their diabetes. What’s more, the inflammation caused by their diabetes was also reduced significantly.
You might not be a mouse, but the evidence is there nonetheless — Cannabidiol can aid you in your attempt reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes. If you’ve tried a plethora of treatments and medications to no avail, why not give this substance a go? In fact, why don’t you go the whole hog and attempt to cultivate your own produce (providing it’s legal where you live)! If you take advantage of all the expert guidance and advice provided by ILoveGrowingMarijuana, you could end up growing your own CBD products for half the price they would traditionally cost over the counter. If you want to find out more about this company, be sure to check out these comprehensive ILGM reviews at CBDNerds.com.
If you’re determined to reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes, be sure to put the advice laid out above into practice.