WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems which is free of cost. It is extremely common with users because more than 75 Million websites use it. YES! You heard it right, 75 MILLION! It has plenty of templates along with plugins available for users, hence reducing development costs along time for deployment.
Within WordPress, a theme is an amalgamation of templates along with stylesheets that uniquely defines a website that is powered by WordPress. While a template is the layout of just one single page, the theme is the appearance of your entire site. Here, we will be sharing some of the most popular and pocket-friendly themes with you that can easily glam-up your website, so stay tuned!
1. GrandSpace: user experience lies at the epicenter of any web project. This is why top companies prefer using WordPress themes that present better user experience, better speed, improved engagement, and bigger sales numbers. GrandSpace not only offers some of the most amazing WordPress business theme options but also presents tools and plugins to optimize and speed up your website.
It is imperative to use a web design that doesn’t come in the way of optimization and speed of your website. GrandSpace makes sure that your website loads within three seconds, which is a great advantage to have. Because at the end of the day, we all know users don’t like to waste their time on slower websites.
2. Shapely: this is by far the most popular WordPress theme used in the process of web development. The reason for it being widely-used is that it is beautiful yet practical, coupled with mesmerizing graphics. It is compatible with almost all electronic devices, be it iOS, Windows, Android, etc.
To add on, it also supports Retina displays in high-resolution, allowing you to witness crisp graphics and unique vector icons. Even though it might come out to you as shallow in appeal, it is still common in all fields of activity. The unique feature of Shapely is that it will let you experience some of the most challenging views in Site Ownership. Make sure to read the virtual handbook to get a better grasp of the details!
3. Jevelin:this is a widely-used and multi-purpose WordPress theme that also has a layout that is compatible and a fully responsive browser. Jevelin has a variety of ready-made content along with an interesting array of features that will add more glam to your online home! It also has some of the best WordPress speed optimization services.
Moreover, there are more than 20 demos to select from; all of them are well-equipped for search engines, impressive performance, and remarkable speed. Jevelin also has the useful “WPBakery” drag & drop page builder, thereby simplifying the process involving editing. It releases some work off your shoulders as there is no need to change the code several times. Rather than that, you can manually drag objects and drop them wherever you like, making improvements simultaneously.
4. Salient: the thing we like the most about this theme is the abundance of templates. You have over 250 different templates to choose from, what could be better? You can always edit and re-design the default version of the web design as per your preferences and regulations. A personal blog, an online store, a business website, you name it, we have it! With Salient, everything feels right, because the options are endless.
Some breathtaking features include super-fast loading speed, loads of shortcodes, full-screen rows, never-ending color options, and unique header styles. Punch line: Salient works without any issues on handheld and desktop devices.
5. Webify: this theme is one of its kind. It is 100% versatile and flexible with all your needs and requirements. It is not subject-specific, and by that, we mean that it can work with any type of idea for a website that you have in mind. It has over 20 samples that are pre-defined and also has the drag and drop technique with it.
Some unique attributes to this blessing include modules and shortcodes, endless internal sections and headers & footers that are pre-defined. When you use Webify, the guarantee that your website project will flourish is almost certain!
6. Illdy: this theme is as exciting and trending as its name. Illdy is the most comprehensive WordPress. Illdy comes with the most helpful WordPress Live Customizer, along with a wide range of configurable widgets along with Retina-ready icons.
Illdy is smartly-equipped for making the most modern types of websites, displaying ideas that are outside the box. It provides all of these services without having to write a single piece of code. It has diverse layouts attached to it, matching all your needs and options. Illdy’s websites look powerful and innovative wherever you view them; they look at their sharpest appearance. This is because Illdy is naturally built with Bootstrap coding, and with that comes endless possibilities.
7. Tyche: while we have discussed a lot about themes that work with almost any kind of website, Tyche is a more specialized theme. Tyche is specifically for websites in the shopping and clothing sectors. Some of its most prominent features include the option for advertisements, a shopping cart, and an attractive sales-oriented design. All of these factors combined make it the best possible option for you if you happen to run a clothing company. To add on to the features, free shipping and the option of a subscription account are also some of the useful tools.
The most user-friendly options of Tyche include Featured, Trending, most-wanted, etc., providing the user with every facility. Due to its highly customizable and responsive nature, this is one of the most popular WordPress themes one can own!
Final words: No matter which theme you use, all of them will come with an easy to use and flexible code, so you don’t need to worry about that. If you are confident as to what content your website will cater to, then you should use specialized themes such as Tyche. If not, then go with all of the other general themes that we have mentioned above. Remember to use speed altering themes, so that your website can load as quickly as possible since that is one of the most crucial aspects of a website!