Decoding The Two Sides Of The ISO 9001:2015 Coin- The Ups, The Downs, And The Trends!
Vakil Search Opens The Door To ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Ambattur, Chennai - Jul 05, 2019 - Vakil Search, one of the top legal experts, is on a mission to make the ISO 9001: 2015 implementation easier to understand and interpret for the businesses and common man alike.
Vakil Search is keen to offer legal help and loosen the muddling loops that surround the ISO 9001 Certification. The positive aspects of ISO 9001:2016 implementation are as follows:
– Formal tools can be used for the detailed analysis of both the opportunities and risks. Techniques like SWOT analysis, effect analysis, and failure modes can be used.
– The clients have successfully made use of many intelligent implementation methods which tread on the path of risks. The risk assessments and risk registers were also used cleverly.
– Many clients are advocating the usage of processes like plan it- do it- check it- act. These processes helped in improving and developing their systems.
– The clients make use of employee surveys, supplier surveys, and customer surveys to analyze and interpret both internal and external issues. It also helps to understand the needs of suppliers and employees.
The ISO 9001:2015 implementation also has its share of downsides. The major bad effects are:
– The implementation failed in linking the expectations, opportunities, needs, and risks to the plan of action and objectives.
– Failed to retain the information that is documented as per the required criteria of ISO 9001:2015. These pieces of information were necessary for the management system\’s overall effectiveness.
– It failed in the incorporation of risk plans in their business practices. They viewed the risk plans as a burden, and that was a terrible mistake.
– Failed to realize that communication requirements have elevated.
The noteworthy points in the recent trends ofISO 9001:2015 implementation are:
– Some clients have multiple sites. They fail to apply corrective actions in all their sites.
– Even though manuals are no longer a prerequisite, still many organizations have updated their manual in accordance with the latest requirements and are making use of it as a tool for training and guiding their team members.
– The documented parts of the procedures which was needed by the earlier standard revisions are retained by making the necessary revisions.
– Many clients have succeeded in maintaining their process of preventive actions.
– Many clients liked the ISO 9001 certification as it has helped them to develop the system of management based on easy to understand processes. Many of them have admitted that this process is way easierdue to its way of organization
About Vakil Search
Vakil Search is one of the top professionals who offer exemplary legal services all across India for both official and personal needs. They offer legal aid for tax registration, GST filings, TDS returns, ESI Registration, Income tax returns, trademarks, copyrights, and legal documentation, to name a few.
For more information, visit www.vakilsearch.com or call at +91 7200 365 365