Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Los Angeles, California, USA - Feb 22, 2017 - It is a known fact that antivirus software largely might be the significant reason why actually you cannot successfully install the program with lot of perfection, such as video program, drivers plus certain other important applications. On the other hand, they might not under any situations, circumstances and conditions recognize the software in a successful manner. So when you can’t install the software, then you can try to disabling the particular antivirus software just temporarily. In case if you are using Avast Antivirus, then you can strictly follow these given below steps to disable it temporarily on andriod.
Here are the steps related to how to turn off Avast antivirus temporarily on android:
- Just press on your Windows taskbar the small triangle to open the notification area.
- Then Right-click the Avast Antivirus icon for a list of options related to the security suite.
- Click Avast shields control.
- You can select the option depending on how long you wish to disable Avast Antivirus.
- After selecting the option, you will be prompted to confirm the operation.
- Click Yes to make a confirmation.
How to get Avast antivirus technical support
Fixtechhelp company offers Avast antivirus technical support with well-appointed engineers, technicians, staffs and executives who are in-house trained, professional experienced and decently qualified in this particular field. You can largely depend on them for any kind of technical and general assistance and support. You major and minor issues with Avast antivirus are solved by them through online and offline mode in a successful manner. In the open market, they are known for their dedication and commitment towards their old and new customers. They are customer friendly. They serve on first come first serve basis in this particular platform with lot of perfection.
Website : http://www.fixtechhelp.com Source : Fix Tech Help